Smokey Mushroom Chicken – 1 word to describe it: “REALLYREALLYFREAKINGGOOD” ok so that’s more than 1 but it’s so good you’ll never notice.
I didn’t really measure (as if I ever do) but I’ll come close for you
Preheat oven to 400°
- 8 Large Shicken breasts (Chicken)
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 C. Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP parsley
- 1/2 small onion chopped fine
- 1 small can Shrooms
- Shredded Cheese (I used Cheddar)
- Cracker crumbs or panko
- While the oven is heating, mix Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, Dijon, Garlic Powder, & parsley. spoon. brush or pour over shicken.
- top Shicken with onions, muchrooms, cheese, & cracker crumbs
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
- eat another piece because it’s good!