- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 6 jumbo eggs
- Dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt butter in a medium baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake on center rack in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown.
Optional: top with berries, fruit, sausage, syrup, whipped topping or anything you like.
Yields: 6 servings – Each serving has: 18.4g Carbs, 14.5g Fat, 11.5g Protein, 250.8 Calories
Breakfast Bacon Balls By crapsoup over at instructables
All you favorite breakfast foods rolled into one… with bacon.
1 Package of thick sliced bacon (turkey bacon works well)
6 Links breakfast sausage
2 Hash brown patties
1 Muffin pan
1 cup of shredded cheese ( I used a Pepper jack/Havarti Blend)
Maple Syrup (optional)
1. Cut sausage links into little chunks and cook in frying pan on medium heat until browned.
2. Cut hash browns into little chunks.
3. Beat eggs
4. Shred cheese if needed.
1. Place 1 strip of bacon into the hole of the muffin pan so that it sits flat inside and the edges rest over
the lip of the hole .
2. Add a second piece of bacon into the pan so that it makes a cross shape. (if the bacon doesn’t
completely cover the muffin hole, and more strips until it does)
3. Place a small amount of egg into bacon cup (about 1 or 2 tablespoons).
4. Place a layer of sausage chunks in the bottom of the bacon cup.
5. Add a pinch of cheese on top of sausage.
6. Add a large spoonful of egg on top of cheese.
7. Place a layer of hash brown chunks on top of egg & cheese .
8. Add another large spoonful of egg on top of hash browns.
9. Add another pinch of cheese on top of everything.
10. Starting with the first (and lowest) piece of bacon placed into the cup, Fold the ends over the
cheese in a circular order until they have all been folded over the top. (If the ends don’t want to
stay put, use a toothpick to pin them down.)
11. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes (or until bacon is crisp), Then remove from tray, and let cool for 5 minutes.
12. Serve with maple syrup (optional)
Thanks crapsoup for letting me post this.